You are posting a comment about...
Varieties of Jihad
Each of these stories -- when it comes out at all -- is usually buried in a paragraph somewhere in The New Duranty Times or The Bandar Beacon. One would like to have a complete list of all those who, in the United States and then in the rest of the Bilad al-kufr, the Lands of the Infidels, have been charged with:
1) Taking part in an act of completed terrorism (Madrid, London, New York, etc.)
2) Planning or aiding in any direct way an act of completed terrorism.
3) Planning or aiding an act of planned terrorism not carried out because the police intervened.
4) Sending money, or weapons, or attempting to send money or weapons, to terrorist groups or groupuscules abroad.
5) Spreading propaganda on behalf of identified terrorist groups including, but not limited to, Al-Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbullah, Islamic Jihad, Ansar al-Sunna, Lashker-e-Toiba, Jaish-e-Mohammad, Gemaa Islamiyya, Ansar al-Sunna, and another few hundred mix-n'-match names which you can come up with yourself by taking the words "Allah" and "Muhammad" and "Hizb" and "Ansar" and "Lashkar" and "Jemaa" (or "Gemaa") and put them together, and voila -- you've got yourself a terrorist group, that is a group of Muslims, animated by the canonical texts of Islam that have been impressed upon their brains (or that they themselves have impressed on their own brains), and have decided to carry out Jihad not through the instruments that at the moment are most effective (see Tariq Ramadan, "the smyler with the knyf under his cloke" which is how Chaucer translated, and allegorized, Boccaccio's Treachery, "Tradimento, con gli occulti ferri." (Treachery, with hidden weapons).
6) Working to render the security services and legal systems of the Infidel lands as ineffective as possible, by constantly hamstringing rather than supporting investigations of likely terrorists, and of the environments, including madrasas and mosques, known to have produced other terrorists.
7) Working to confuse and mislead, by a long series of taqiyya-and-tu-quoque operations, what is actually contained in the Qur'an, Hadith, and Sira, and always and everywhere denouncing any Infidel who dares to quote extensively from such texts, for the purposes of pedagogy -- of showing what it is that Islam inculcates in its adherents. Especially worrisome is the ability of a vast army of Muslims to stifle discussion by violent, stormtrooper-like shutting down of public discussion, as well as constant efforts to blacken the reputations of certain books and authors, with slander in Wikipedia entries, dismissive reviews (designed to dissuade the innocent inquirer) of books about Islam that are anything other than the usual armstrong-and-esposito apologetic nonsense, and in many other ways to inhibit, by the government as well, any forthright declarations as to what Islam teaches, what its tenets are, and what the history of Islamic conquest, over 1350 years, so clearly shows.
8) Working to ensure that public school systems promote a treacly version of Islam, that such a version be incorporated into textbooks, that teachers be inveigled or pressured into presenting a "let's-play-Muslim" view of Islam intended to affect impressionable young minds, and this pressure, this inveiglement, this constant effort to present "one of the world's great religions" and "one of the three abrahamic faiths" as something that must, because it is called, faute de mieux, a "religion," must therefore be a Good Thing, and that as "one of the three abrahamic faiths" that "reveres Jesus and Moses" cannot conceivably also be a faith whose adherents are told not to take "Christians and Jews as friends" and indeed, to work for a world where Christians and Jews will be reduced to the levels that, in the lands conquered by Islam, they were always and everywhere reduced: that is, to the status of dhimmis, one of humiliation, degradation, and permanent physical insecurity.
9) Working from within Infidel societies to create a constant tension, a constant uncertainty, a constant clash between the "respectable" and those who, because they see what Islam is all about, are depicted as slightly crazed, over-the-top, wild-eyed, or for that matter "right-wing fanatics" -- anything at all to sully them. The victims of this campaign include both the Apostates from Islam -- such keenly intelligent, and sober analysts, such as Ibn Warraq, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Wafa Sultan, Ali Sina, and those who were never Muslims, but who know enough about Islam and about the history of Islamic conquest (and about other matters besides) so that they cannot be fooled, and refuse to pretend that a "solution" can be found if we all play let's pretend, and ignore the problem or misconstrue it as a shadow-play between so-called 'moderate' Muslims and...the other kind.
10) Fill it in yourself. Make it an even ten.