You are sending a link to...
Tuesday 2-28-17: 6:30 PM EST Listen to Dr. Sebastian Gorka, Deputy Assistant to President Trump discuss Threat of Radical Islam
President Donad Trump and Dr. Sebastian Gorka, Deputy Assistant
Listen to another of the periodic International Middle East Round Table Discussions on Northwest Florida’s Talk Radio 1330amWEBY with “Your Turn” host Mike Bates and Jerry Gordon, Senior editor of the New English Review. The program will air during the 5:30PM CST/6:30PM EST Time segment Tuesday, February 28, 2017. You may listen live here. The program will be archived for later listening and will be transcribed for a future article.
Our featured guest is Dr. Sebastian Gorka, Deputy Assistant to President Trump.
Among the following national security and foreign policy issues Dr. Gorka will discuss are:
- Why the Trump Administration is concerned about the threat from radical Islamic Jihad terror?
- Who are the ‘self-styled’ counterterrorism experts criticizing the Administration for exposing the ideology behind Radical Islamic terrorism.
- The dangerous threat of Iran’s nuclear and missile development, state support for global terrorism and hegemonic aspirations in the Middle East.
- Importance of Israel, Jordan, Egypt as allies in support of US national security interests in the Middle East.
- Possible formation of a NATO-type regional military alliance composed of Sunni Arab Monarchies, Emirates and states with possible links to Israel.
- Administration views on Turkey and the Kurds in the war to defeat ISIS.
- Global spread of Radical Jihad especially in Sudan, Nigeria, Niger and Mali in Africa.